Those users who do not wish to receive cookies or want to be informed before they are stored on their computer, can configure their browser to that effect.
Most browsers today allow the management of cookies in 3 different ways:
– The cookies are never accepted.
– The browser asks the user if each cookie should be accepted.
– Cookies are always accepted.
The browser may also include the possibility of specifying better which cookies have to be accepted and which do not. In particular, the user can usually accept any of the following options:
– Reject the cookies of certain domains;
– Reject third-party cookies;
– Accept cookies as non-persistent (they are deleted when the browser closes);
– Allow the server to create cookies for a different domain.
It has more information about Cookies in Wikipedia .
Qnanotech.com does not use Google Analytics or any other similar service.
Browsing through this website implies the acceptance of privacy policies as well as the use that can be made of cookies Quantic Nanotech.